Sunday, June 22, 2008

June 19th--Day 7--Sonic Fun!

What a great time. The SBC girls and I got to go to Sonic for a treat. Maybe it's not too bad being around all these girls. They do love me, and I am the center of attention here!


(Yeah, I know this post is out of order. I got so excited by all the great things I saw on our way to Flintstone from Toccoa that I forgot all about this. Come on, give me a break. I'm a monkey for Pete's sake!)








Errors! They're everywhere! Even PowerPoint is not exempt! That's supposed to say "Directors," which is the group name for the leaders. If only this and the green direction sign were the only errors I'd find on this trip, I'd be ok. But I'm sure there's more to come. Especially when I get to Canada. They add an unnecessary "u" to everything! And don't even get me started on "zed" for the letter "z." Hahaha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch it buster!!!! You're lucky you are headed to Canada & not Saudi Arabia. They eat monkey brains over there--however, in your case, they would probably starve! Get used to speaking the Queen's english little man. Might do you well. Rule Britannia! - Captain Canuck

SockMonkey said...

"G'dye sockmonkey, as a matter of interest do you have a relative called sockdollager, whatever kind of creature a dollager is? We had all kinds of comments on your previous adventures but they are now out of date, Suffice to say you will nevernevernever be left behind when you get to Canada. Oh, and it isn't we Canadians that put 'u' into everything, it's you Mercans that took the 'u' out. After all we both inherited our language from English English, which puts in the 'u'. Also, they call the 26th letter 'zed' not'zee' so there.

Candy and Damon