Sunday, June 15, 2008

June 14th--Day 2--Family Reunion

Today was the day of the Lifsey Family Reunion, which happens every two years. Angel's paternal grandmother (they call her Little Mama) was a Lifesy before she got married, and the reunion is of all the children, grandchildren, and even great-grandchildren of Little Mama and her three sisters and one brother. Which means there's a lot of people there that Angel and Ashlynn don't really know.

Here's a riddle for you--out of Anna, Fly-o, and me, guess who was forgotten at the hotel for the reunion? Yep--me again. I'll post the picture of Ashlynn, Anna, and Fly-o anyway, but only because Ashlynn's so cute.


The day went really well though (or so I'm told). Ashlynn's got some really cute cousins she doesn't get to see very often, so she had a great time playing with them. Here they are:


Andrew and Madison


Ryan



Aunt Angie (holding Petey) and Katie


Sure hope they remember me soon--it's getting hot in this car.

No comments: