Saturday, July 18, 2009

Birmingham, July 16th and 17th


Angel absolutely loves this sign and wishes she knew who designed it, or who thought it was "language appropriate" for the citizens living on the fringe of Birmingham and were the type to dump their rubbish.















"They said I had to go to rehab, but I said no, no no..."

Well, Stripes and I weren't there to be admitted, but to view the unfortunate animals that had been injured and were recuperating.









The bare buttocks of Vulcan.


















Ashlynn at McWane Science Center. She got all excited because this was the same dino as Fly-O, the Build A Bear Workshop dinosaur she has. I'm sure you're all wondering why I haven't complained about the BABW pests, seeing as how we've stopped at two BABW stores while in Alabama, but I guess with my new girl on the trip, I've just been distracted.







16th Street Baptist Church, which was bombed in 1963 by members of the KKK.













Miles for 7-16: 53
Miles for 7-17: 115
Total miles for trip: 882






No comments: