Monday, July 13, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT!

If any of you know me, you know that I'm just like Angel in the fact that I really hate when people type in all caps. So for me to type the title in all caps, it must be a big deal. If you read the blog last year, you know that I hung out with Angel in the front seat for most of our journey. T. Horton, the Canadian BABW moose joined me once we got to Canada, but I was alone most of our journey. This year will not be like last year. While T. Horton is still my BABW buddy (unlike those other spoiled BABW brats Ashlynn has), I will not be the only sock monkey on the trip. I would like to introduce all of you to Stripes, my new girlfriend. Ashlynn got her for Christmas, and well, we've been getting to know each other since then and have grown rather close. I'm excited to have her on the trip with us and hope you enjoy seeing her in some of my pics.

No comments: